ALLERGIC tamas! Is this true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissnorti

Reaction score
I haven't been on for quite a while because I only just got a new version 4 (my other v4 got wrecked ..... its a long story) anyway kids at my school quite a couple were saying their tamagotchi died of an ALLERGIC reaction! eg. My friend and I were talking to a girl who has a Gozoratchi (I think thats how you spell it) and It died after eating a drumstick! Another girl had a Memitchi and it died after eating a Melon!

What do you say about this?? :D :) :unsure:

There may be some truth at the root of the story.

Every Tama character has a most favorite and a least favorite food. If you feed her/him their most favorite food, their happy hearts get filled. If you feed her/him their least favorite food, their happy hearts get emptied.

If your friend fed her/his Tama character their least favorite food, then didn't fill any happy hearts, their Tama may have gotten sick. They can get sick only so many times per stage of life. If they were already at their maximum, this time it would kill them.

So, it is possible that your friend's Tamagotchi died after eating certain food. However I think some of their story got confused. For example, I think every Tama character loves melon.

Because this rumor I heard Im scared because I dont know what my likes or dislikes does anyone have a list of the likes and dislikes of the food for the tamas that would be really helpful!

~lilmissnorti~

If you feed it a food that your Tamagotchi doesn't like, all the Happy hearts will go down. I remember my Tamagotchi getting sick with Hungry hearts full but with empty Happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back