Popcorn? :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyonchit

Reaction score
I know there's moose munch or something, popcorn with caramel and nuts, right? That would go under caramel, I think..

I was wondering because I'm eating popcorn right now.. :9 Tasty.

I love popcorn, everyone calls me the popcorn girl, because I eat a bad of popcorn pretty much everry night. =]

I love all the above, except caramel popcorn. It's okay, but it's gross.

I also like putting vinegar on popcorn, or the Kernals seasoning stuff. Yum!

I like Popcorn, usually with just the right amount of Butter, and salt. ^.^ ...perfection XD

Call me weird, but I LOVE salt & vinegar popcorn. It's that BEST!! :3

I like plain popcorn. :3 The stuff you actualy put cornels into a pot over the oven.

Yum... I haven't had that in forever. D:

I LOVE popcorn, but I can't eat it very much because I have braces. Man I am craving popcorn with salt, butter, and sugar right now. YUM! Salty buttery and sweet all in one!!! :3

Dang it, give me popcorn!!!!!! Lol! Oh, hey one of the BEST kinds of popcorn, is when it's covered in chocolate, so so so good!!!!! MMMM, taste buds tingling.

BUTTERED POPCORN!!!yummmy! I also like chocolate popcorn,and yesterday mum bought bacon flavoured popcorn! mmm...delicious :furawatchi:

Butter Popcorn is the absolute best.

I used to really like caramel/toffee popcorn but as I have gotten older I have thought that it tasted too sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back