V4 Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

floria_gloria

Reaction score
So I went to Tamatown and I got some Items but when i entered the LOGOUT password in my tamagotchi, nothing seemed to happen so I started pressing buttons (I did not change the LOGOUT number) and when i finally got my tama back on the screen, the things I bought from Tamatown weren't in my tamagotchi! What did I do wrong?? :huh: :huh: :( :( ^_^

If you got points it will be transfered and if you got items or sovenegers press "OK" on PC and got to Games/Activites (Bat and ball) and go to "Password" and enter the password to get the Item or soveneger

okay, so only the points are transfered and the Items you have to enter the password?

Yes! Okay, I'll explain...

1. Log in to Tamatown

2. Play games on Tamatown or whatever you want

3. Log out of Tamatown

4. Press B on your Tamagotchi to enter the Logout Password screen.

5. Enter your password one character at a time, be careful not to mix up 8s and Bs, or 0s and Ds.

6. When you're done your Tamagotchi will come back (won't make any noises or anything)

7. Go to the fourth icon on the top row and select "Password"

8. Enter in one of your item passwords

9. Receive the item

10. Repeat steps 7-9 until you're finished

Its in your points already Eg.you started with 2000 and you went to tamatown and won 7000 when you come back have a chek in your points front and youll have 9000

Thank you thank you thank you. I just got a V4.5 yesterday. It has a cheeta print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back