Sign in to follow this  
lilmissnorti

Where is the best place...

Some people dont know where a great place to buy a tama!

Lets help them out with a few great advice from all natural tama-lovers!! ;)

Is "Big W" Wal-Mart? If so, that's where I got mine for $13.95.

Is "Big W" Wal-Mart? If so, that's where I got mine for $13.95.

Big W is a store in Australia

:huh:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I saw v4s on amazon for 15, when they just came out.. Good buy.. I wouldn't say ebay due to just how many fakes are on there. I go to target normally.

Well, I brought my first Tama (v1) from K-Mart.

My next v1 from Toys R Us, then my v2 from Big W.

I also got my mini from Toys R Us, I think its the best place to get tama's, other than Big W.

(In Australia, xD)

I'm pretty sure Big W is just like Wal-Mart but in Australia,

Its like how Big W is like The Warehouse in New Zealand, because our Warehouse over here isn't as good, lol.

~Mango

Toys R'Us should be your best bet. I work at Wal*Mart and alot of times they don't even have any Tamagotchi in stock so your better off looking other places for Tamagotchi.

Ebay isn't a bad place to buy Tamagotchi but if you are new to Tamagotchi I would suggest you do your homework on Tamagotchi Fakes. Fakes are pretty easy to spot out, well... for me anyway.

I bought my first tamagotchi [Version 4] off amazon, which is very good I think.

I've ordered 2 off Jason's Store which should either be here tomorrow or Wednesday.

ok i know most of you guys dont trust most people on ebay but i bought a tamagotchi angel (angelgotchi) from a nice lady in the uk for like £25 including p&p. ;) here is a tip if you wanna buy off ebay.

ALWAYS cheak their feedback if it is 99.8% positive then you know you're getting a good deal. if its less STAY AWAY STAY FAR FAR AWAY from them.

Edited by neoixirock

ok i know most of you guys dont trust most people on ebay but i bought a tamagotchi angel (angelgotchi) from a nice lady in the uk for like £25 including p&p. ;) here is a tip if you wanna buy off ebay.

ALWAYS cheak their feedback if it is 99.8% positive then you know you're getting a good deal. if its less STAY AWAY STAY FAR FAR AWAY from them.

Well, if you know what you're doing, yes, ebay is good. But I wouldn't have first time buyers there.

Well, if you know what you're doing, yes, ebay is good. But I wouldn't have first time buyers there.

I agree. I think that TT is useful for buying off ebay because you can ask other members do they think it is a real tamagotchi or is it worth that amount of money.

I would say walmart or target ;)

KB toys is a great place! They are nearly always stocked and have a good selection. They run there for about $15.

But darn it! The KB toys near me (in a mall) shut down!! Grrr... And there isn't a Toys R Us near by either. :D

My Walmart is remodolling and half of their stock is put away and I doubt they are planning on bringing anything new out for a while... a.k.a. Tamagotchi V4.5

I haven't had much luck with Target, but my friend got her V3 there for $7! Great deal!

I've never seen them at K Mart...

Boscovs, a department store at my local mall, has a good selection in the back of the toy department.

Anyway, that's what I know.

Hope I helped!

Cinderpelt♥

Usually I like to use eBay, because I'm not entirely fond of the American designs.

It's a really nice place to buy other Tamagotchi's, as long as you know what you're doing and you buy from the right seller.