^^ ShEd A tEaR's TaMa LoG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shed_a_tear_Now_and_forever

Reaction score
Hello! I am Shed a tear! More commonly known as Crowfrost! ^^ I got a New v.4 on saturday (two days ago ^^ NYA)

Name- Purin

Points- 7320

gender- Female

age- 1

all hearts are full

6 training bars

54 LBS

First gen

Saturday-

It hatched and was a girl, I took it to teh grocery store with me, after that it evolved into a harutchi, then went to bed. I fell asleep shortly after her.

Sunday-

I woke up to find her still asleep, a few seconds later she woke up, I got ready and we went on tamatown, I earned 1002 points then logged off, my mom decided we were going for a boat ride, I took her with me where we shared a pina colada and watched teh water. When we got home we played some games on Tamatown and on the Tamagotchi itself. I stayed up until ten thirty, she went to bed at 9.

Monday-

I woke up and came on Tamatalk, a few seconds later I hear the sound they make when the evolve, she had evolved into a Young mimitchi! Then I got mail from her teacher, she got Mrs.Flower as her new teacher!^^I came on Tamatalk and this is where I am now! ^^ She is around my neck right now she is currently dancing.

I plan to keep up on my LOG every day. I hope that you like it, Feel free to Post comments or PM me! ^^

See you in Tamatown!

Shed a tear.

Pury (As I call her ^^) just fell asleep 32 minutes ago! ^^ She had gained few training points, she now has eight, she is asleep now. ^^

KEEP READING! ^^ Nya!

Shed a tear.

hi! She just went to bed,

All her training is full

She went to bed with 1 hungry heart not full.

SHe wil be three tomorrow!! ^^

Not much to report, she was around my neck all day and I was on TT all day... so yea.... Nutin much.

Back