a back light..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveRaves

Reaction score
Ever since I got my first Tamagotchi back in the 90s,i was always frustrated when i was in the dark (car at night,movies,etc.)

You'd think that by now they woulda installed some kinda back light

Like they have for watches or just about anything would be nice

And it culd be able to be turned on and off,like the sound.

itd make things so much easier.

I know!

It might burn up the battery quicker though.

Still...

Ever since I got my first Tamagotchi back in the 90s,i was always frustrated when i was in the dark (car at night,movies,etc.)You'd think that by now they woulda installed some kinda back light

Like they have for watches or just about anything would be nice

And it culd be able to be turned on and off,like the sound.

itd make things so much easier.
Oh man that would be so cool! It always bugs me when my brother plays with his gameboy in the car at night and I have to have my tamagotchi on pause because I can't see anything. :eek:

The Giga Pets Plus have a backlight. It's not so great..

Also if there was a backlight, can you imagine how quickly that would kill the batteries? Just injecting a little reality here.

Back lit tamagotchi screens would really make it easier. I go a lot of places, and it gets annoying when I can't see the screen at night. Sigh... maybe when they make a v5...

It would burn up the battery. ;l But it would still be nice to have one.

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:
Common suggestion, really. Can you imagine crowds of little kids using that in a movie theater? Or even one kid with like 5 of them. ESPECIALLY if they have the sound on.

maybe a realy sensitive glow-in-the-dark backround would be better. thats all i want in the v5 (and tamatown to be a MMO thing)

maybe a realy sensitive glow-in-the-dark backround would be better. thats all i want in the v5 (and tamatown to be a MMO thing)
I like that idea the most. Some people do put glow in the dark background for their tama screens though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back