time of growth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickassgood

Reaction score
so im on my second generation and i really didnt notice how my first generation aged. so like how much time will my tama be a baby. a todler. teenager and adult?

Your tamagotchi at baby stage will only be a baby for about 1 hour, not even that.

The baby will evolve into the toddler a few minutes after taking a nap (little sleep ;) )

the toddler will either evolve into a teenager the day after, or when it's 3yrs old!

the teenager will grow into an adult between ages 5 & 7!

hope this helps ;)

Your tamagotchi at baby stage will only be a baby for about 1 hour, not even that.The baby will evolve into the toddler a few minutes after taking a nap (little sleep :lol: )

the toddler will either evolve into a teenager the day after, or when it's 3yrs old!

hope this helps :(
Actually... My toddlers have always evolved into teens at 1 year old and to adults at 4.

To put it very accurately,the baby evolves to toddler exactly after 1 hour of ageing time,the toddler will evolve to teen after exactly 48 hours of ageing time,and the teen evolves to adult after exactly 72 hours of ageing time.Ageing time does not include the period when you pause,though it includes the sleeping time though.

Hope this helps.

Baby --> Toddler = 1 hour

Toddler --> Teen = 1 day, at age 1

Teen --> Adult = 3 days, at age 4

Adult --> Old timer = 7 days, age 11

If your Tamagotchi is still 3 when it becomes adult, it's the same day it should become 4.

Those growths were wrong. (all exept Tarakotchis.) The good one is:

Egg-Baby: 1 minute

Baby-Toddler: An hour

Toddler-Teen: 24 hrs.

Teen To Adult: 2-3days

Adult to old timer: When it is 11-16yrs,

But, there is NAME effects and PAUSE effects. My green one has a NAME affect. It is a two-year-old toddler.

NAME effect? Names don't affect Tamagotchis growth in any way!

If you Tama is 2 and still a toddler, I think I know the answer. Babies gain age even when they're on name set screen, so maybe you left it on name set screen for 2 days? You can have a 99 years old baby with this way! :furawatchi:

NAME effect? Names don't affect Tamagotchis growth in any way!
If you Tama is 2 and still a toddler, I think I know the answer. Babies gain age even when they're on name set screen, so maybe you left it on name set screen for 2 days? You can have a 99 years old baby with this way! :furawatchi:
I know. What you posted is what I call NAME effect.

Your tamagotchi at baby stage will only be a baby for about 1 hour, not even that.The baby will evolve into the toddler a few minutes after taking a nap (little sleep :huh: )

hope this helps ;)
Yeah, hat Meef said!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back