OH MY GOD I LOVE SLOTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten944

Reaction score
I'm serious, i was just laying on the couch and i got bored so i started playing slots, but since i have i cold and my eyes got tired so i just closed them and kept pressing B and when i opened them i saw the fireworks and i got 900 points! :( :D Im so happy :D

but what happend? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont no cause ive never been an adult

cause i used to pause during the night

and now i rested my tama

I'm serious, i was just laying on the couch and i got bored so i started playing slots, but since i have i cold and my eyes got tired so i just closed them and kept pressing B and when i opened them  i saw the fireworks and i got 900 points! :unsure: :huh: Im so happy :unsure: but what happend? lol
Me too two times! :unsure: (no offense) What happened? You need 3 circles to make the 900 bonus (but the bet has to be 9 points) a Combination of a OX^ gets you 90 point, now with all XXX obviously you get -9 but with a combination of XX^ it -9 and +9, 2 circles get you 270* points, and one gets 72*, all three Triangles get you a 180* points, same thing with 2 circles and one ^.

*Point depend on betting 9 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm serious, i was just laying on the couch and i got bored so i started playing slots, but since i have i cold and my eyes got tired so i just closed them and kept pressing B and when i opened them i saw the fireworks and i got 900 points! :unsure: :huh: Im so happy :unsure: but what happend? lol
coolie yo.im so goona try that and see what happens.

Me too two times! :huh: (no offense) What happened? You need 3 circles to make the 900 bonus (but the bet has to 9 points) a Combination of a OX^ gets you 90 point, now with all XXX obviously you get -9 but with a combination of XX^ it -9 and +9, 2 circles get you 270* points, and one gets 72*, all three Triangles get you a 180* points, same thing with 2 circles and one ^.
*Point depend on betting nine points.
thats very confusing sorry

Me too two times! :unsure: (no offense) What happened? You need 3 circles to make the 900 bonus (but the bet has to be 9 points) a Combination of a OX^ gets you 90 point, now with all XXX obviously you get -9 but with a combination of XX^ it -9 and +9, 2 circles get you 270* points, and one gets 72*, all three Triangles get you a 180* points, same thing with 2 circles and one ^.
*Point depend on betting 9 points.
hmmm.. all of that sounded right, till the two triangles one.. when i get two triangles and an X, it's 27 points, three triangles, it's 45 points.. one triangle and two X's, 9 points.. based on having bet 9

maybe to make it look simpler

based on betting 9 points

X=X

O=circle

^=triangle

XXX = -9 (you lose your bet)

XX^ = 0 (you win 9, but that brings you even after your bet)

X^^ = 27

^^^ = 45

XXO = 72

XOO = 270

OOO = 900

X^O = 180

^OO = 450

^^O = 90

I think that's all the possible solutions

correct me if im wrong, someone :huh:

Jouley

hmmm.. all of that sounded right, till the two triangles one.. when i get two triangles and an X, it's 27 points, three triangles, it's 45 points.. one triangle and two X's, 9 points.. based on having bet 9
maybe to make it look simpler

based on betting 9 points

X=X

O=circle

^=triangle

XXX = -9 (you lose your bet)

XX^ = 0 (you win 9, but that brings you even after your bet)

X^^ = 27

^^^ = 45

XXO = 72

XOO = 270

OOO = 900

X^O = 180

^OO = 450

^^O = 90

I think that's all the possible solutions

correct me if im wrong, someone :huh:

Jouley
Oh yeah! those other triangle moves.