Ummmm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
Yesterday i had my P1 and went to pick it up and WHOOPS! Butterfingers! now certan beeps *when playing the game* sound off....like more...shrill/deeper shall i say? Any way i can correct this? Or is it permanent damage?

Hmmm? :huh:

Your case is quite strange, I've never had that happen to my tamagotchi's.

Possibly, the fall was so hard that your tamagotchi, may have gotten messed up inside.

Uuuh? I don't know how to explian it.

But, I mean damaged inside it's Batterie or some other things deeper in tamagotchi.

There could be lots of reasons like when it dropped.

Somehow the batterie might have slightly moved a bit, causing it to do the strange things that's happening.

Or uuh?

Maybe a way to fix it is um?...

Unscrew all the screws.

Deeper then the battery place and, just posibly you could find out what's wrong and fix it.

But, If you try And do that it might mess-up anything.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Or another reason, is to go to the FAQ team and ask them.

If they don't have they answer they will probably show you a site that does.

Or a very smart thing to do is

ASK BANDAI!

They will explain everything.

But, if non of those opions work, I am very sorry.

This is all the ideas I have.

Hoped I helped a bit! :D

\\T.luvfritos99//

well the battaries last a LONG while and these are fairly new...I was thinking of pawing around after this tam dies of old age...and i donno if bandai would be of use because it IS a ten year od VP but i guess i`ll try.

thats really too bad and it was new... its ok but im sure you can find a way to fix ity like what tamasluvfritos said

That happened to my friends tama she had to reset the whole tama before the sound was back to normal. :blink: :( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back