FINALLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoFLip

Reaction score
I have finally received my Black Tamagotchi UK Version which was shipped from Singapore. The seller had told me I would get it somwhere between 12 and 20 days, but I think it was only 6! YAH! Now I have to, just waiting for it to hatch now

Well It has hatched and its a BOY! Named it Dax, so now I have Rex (who will soon be leaving his baby girl with me) and Dax. AND I JUST BEAT THE JUMP GAME WITH 30 MOVES! Im so proud Shot his empty 5 hearts to full

Wow.. i'm from sg... i wonder how much you bought it for? Can a connexion connect with connection? :)

Wow.. i'm from sg... i wonder how much you bought it for? Can a connexion connect with connection? :)
yes a connexion can connect with a connection!

i'm from UK and those black tamagotchis seem to be the only ones left in the shops (along with the white one) :D

Oh... that's kinda expensive... i wished i could get a connection... btw, which country you from? :p

That is awesome...congratulations on your new Tama...and Dax lol that's a GREAT name!! :(

Hi All,

I have a black tama connections (UK) which I'm looking for a good home to go to. I'm back into University soon and wont have much time to look after it anymore. PM me if you are interested, all offers considered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back