bath time and the matchmaker-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eel1

Reaction score
yup, heres pics of memetchis taking a bath at 7:30-- https://img2.exs.cx/img2/2537/File15.jpg. i think the bath times vary bcause tamagotchis in the teenager stage usually take baths at around 6:30. about the matchmaker--my memetchi is now 7 and my bros is 5-- they hav 4 hearts on each other. how come they won't mate yet?

Ur and ur bro's memetchi has to be an adult for atleast 48 hours.

Hope this helps. bye
yeah, they have to be an adult for at least 48hrs before they can mate!

and if you want to mate with your brothers tamagotchi don't worry about the matchmaker, it has nothing to do with the connecting, the matchmaker will come only if you don't have tamababies 48hrs after becoming an adult. Just say "no" to the partner she offers you if you want your tama to mate with your brothers, don't worry they will have babies eventually!

hope this helps you and good luck! :)

meef

thanks guys- my bros n mine had babies n i recorded the whole thing with my digi cam. now im just looking for a website i can use to upload an mpeg. if i can get that i can maybe post a hyperlink here of the whole process of mating :)

edit: if you want to see this video just im me

sn: xkamikaznx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yess! i have been trying 4 tamababies awell! but i hassent been 48h befor my second one has been a baby! thanks!!

Ohh and i was wondering............................................. do u have to do anything specal for them to mate????????? because 2moz it will have been 48h!!!!!!!!

I cant wait!!!! yay!!

yup, heres pics of memetchis taking a bath at 7:30-- https://img2.exs.cx/img2/2537/File15.jpg. i think the bath times vary bcause tamagotchis in the teenager stage usually take baths at around 6:30. about the matchmaker--my memetchi is now 7 and my bros is 5-- they hav 4 hearts on each other. how come they won't mate yet?
Kewl!you have the same one as me but not the type!

thats cute! my tama dosnt take baths no mor :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back