Hair Styles !Wats urs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emos_world

Reaction score
What is ur hair style like is it messy, straight, curly< blonde,

brown, green , blue, highlights!!!

Is it spikey or silky

explain wat kind of hair u have i want to noe...

ha ha

emos_world: has hair in spikes about head or sometimes straight with red highlights

my hair is crazy fun!!!

My hair is longish and it has copper glaze highlights. I'll put it up in a ponytail sometimes.

/Oh, and I WANTED to dye it purple, but nooooo. XD Longs was going out of buisness and they had a 90% off everything, so I got mine for less then a buck.

Last edited by a moderator:
My hair is black with red tips, i always wear it down and i have massive bangs that cover my right eye.... ^^ it goes about an inch under the shoulders

Shoulder-Length brown with blode tips (that you can barely see anymore). I ALWAYS wear it down. Nothing much.

My hair

Thats what it looks like when it's down, the color and texture are natural, I keep it in a ponytail alot.

My hair is VERY short with sideswept bangs. A few people have thought I was a boy on first glance...argh. I'm thinking of growing it out to my shoulders, keeping the bangs but dying them orange.

well my hair is relaly in style right now! Well it is but not way cute! So 2morrow I am going school shopping. And I dicided that I wanted a new hair due. So I am getting it cute! I will send u the site 2 c how it is gonna look. lol. its a video but the girl in it is how I am going my hair. lol. same everything! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiq9sAeAeiA

so ya!

I have dirty blonde hair thats straight, and I never have my hair up. It's always down, unless I'm swimming. Even though I refuse to tie it up, but I'm forced to. :angry:

My hair is VERY short with sideswept bangs. A few people have thought I was a boy on first glance...argh. I'm thinking of growing it out to my shoulders, keeping the bangs but dying them orange.
haha mine use to be like that...ppl use to say young man to me too :[[ but i straightened it and got called she for once

Mine? I just straighten it then it's random to what happens after that. Any style could happen.

C~M

Mine is pretty awsome it is stacked up in the back and that is all I can tell ya but it makes me look older :angry:

Long and dark brown with bright red streaks. The streaks are dyed.

It is waist length and straigh. It never gets kinky, not even when it is wet.

Curly hair might be nice to have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back