Sign in to follow this  
birdland

What happened

I have a v2 tama. I just got it yesterday.It turned in2 a teen today. It looks like an apple. I think it is called ringotchi. (Not really sure) Well I also have a v1 tama. I connected them and when my v2 plays games, or gets presents it looks like an apple.(Ringotchi) But when it gave my v1 cake it turned into a different character. At first I thought something was wrong with my tama, or that it changed into an adult during a connection. But when it returned 2 my screen it was an apple again. Does anyone think I should return it? Did this ever happen to somone else?

:huh: Don't worry! This is totally normal! It happened to me, It happens to everyone's Tamagotchi when it's a new v2 character and it goes over to the v1's house!

P.S. You are lucky to get Ringotchi! I got Young Mametchi as a teen!

Thanx. I am sorry if this is in lots of other posts. I wrote this. and looked at some other posts in this section that said the same thing as mine. Please e-mail me at cmicolo@juno.com.

Yeah, its because the v 1 tamagotchis can't read the v 2 ones properly

its also because if it comes over to the v1 place those characters arnt programed on it