Do you drink Coffee?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GozarutchiGuy

Reaction score
Yes, you heard me right, I drink Coffee! My Dad and Mom love Coffee, so I guess liking in runs in the genes ;) . I currently drink iced espresso because Dad recently bought an espresso machine :D . Naturally, as a Coffee newbie, I add sugar and milk. But I'm slowly lowering the amount of sugar as I get used to Coffee, and eventually I'll drink it black B) .

My parents like Coffee SO much, they buy the un-roasted beans and roast them they're selves! My sister and I help. It's really fun! Besides being fun, it cheaper, so we try expensive Coffee from around the world.

Any questions or comments? Please reply!

:( GG :p

I tasted coffee, but I didn't like it. I will someday though!

Cool idea Goz!

:D Ms.Mam. :p

I'm 21 and drink coffee. I prefer it with sugar and milk. I don't feel that one way of drinking coffee is superior to the other and therefore don't care about the supposed "coffee drinking ranks" that companies like Starbucks loves to appeal to.

I think it's ridiculous to use such fancy lingo for ordering something like a cup of coffee that's ready in less than 2 minutes. I've only had a "frappuccino" from Starbucks twice this summer, when visiting Barnes&Nobel with my husband, because our vehicle doesn't have working air conditioning. Both times I've ordered, I've been stared at by the servers because I said "a small, mocha iced cappuccino please" rather than "a tall, mocha frappuccino please." It cracks me up, really!

Mind you, when I'm at home, I can easily toss some coffee, ice cubes, milk, and Nestle Quick chocolate powder (and even chocolate chips, if any were on hand) and end up with something similar, if not better, because I could control the amount of chocolate I put in.

I'm Italian, and that culture/country is world-renowned for our espresso, but I don't make it - don't have a percolator or fancy espresso machine, just your standard Mr. Coffee. I haven't had the need for it, or the money to spare. If I do get a machine for espresso, it'll be a traditional, stove-top percolator, like the ones my family uses.

I used to make espresso for my Italian language teacher on a portable cook-top in grade school (from about grades 5-8 if not mistaken); other teachers in the Language Arts department room wanted them too. Just a small, traditional percolator is all that's needed. :lol:

Nope. Caffene isn't good for you. It's also addictive. I try to avoid drinking caffene as much as possible, especially in energy drinks. I don't need it anyways. I don't really care for coffee in general, so I don't drink the type without caffene.

lol coffee nice topic!!! (lol again) :lol:

i tasted coffee before but i really think its too bitter and i didnt like it. :blink: still, im only eleven so...

:D

I don't really like the taste of coffee...

It's tea for me! :lol:

I tried Coffee once during a School Field trip to Orlando. I got really Hyper, no one has let me near coffee again o.o It burned my tounge though

I perfer Soda or Tea. I love Iced Tea

Well, I've tasted a teaspoonful of my mum's when I made it for her and liked it! I love the smell of it, but I've never really drank any...

I love hot coffee

I drink it all the time :) with milk and 1 x small sugar ...

But then... I'm an adult and if I'm addicted to caffeine ... well, there are a lot worse things that I could be addicted to ;)

I Like Coffee, I Drink 3 Cups a Day. (One when i get up, one in the afternoon, and one before i go to bed, which makes me stay awake anyway, but i love the taste of it). And i Drink Strong Coffee (That means Like,5 scoops of coffee grounds when i make the coffee) with A pinch of Sugar for Flavoring.

I'm 17 & I drink tea every so often. Not obsessively though, if I want one I'll have one but I don't constantly need them. I like tea & cookies on the occasion. The cookies are white chocolate though [yum] :ichigotchi: .

I used to drink it a LOT when I was about 10-14. Every morning before school I'd go get a mocha. I'd also get one before we left for any highland games I was competing in.

After a while it started making me sick so I only drink it once in a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back