OLDIE !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyP37

Reaction score
:wub: :( :furawatchi: Hi, my old girl has missed out with the matchmaker. Does she have to mate with another oldie to have babies with? Can she have babies with a V3 tama ? She is a V4 tama. I also have a love potion and don't know how to use it. Can anyone help please!!!!!

If your tamagotchi is an oldtimer, it needs to get married to another oldtimer.

And yes- she can have babies with a V3.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes crazyy*tama is right.old timers need to get married to old timers yes vr 4 can connect with version 3

when you use the love potion 2 hearts will appear on the screen you need to connect with another oldtimer before they go then you can have babies :D

~*hope i helped*~

lol :angry: :angry: B)

hey abbyp37 just pause your v4 and wait for your v3 to turn into an oldtimer than give them both love potion and connect them.

Hi, thanks for your help. Hopefully that's a great idea, i will try this. Fingers crossed!!!

Well, I don't know much about V4's, but, This is how you use the love potion. First, go to your items, then use it, by pressing the middle button. Then, connect with another oldie. They will fall in love with each other. To double check this is right, Go to your friends list, and check your relationships. If you see 4 hearts, keep connecting until the marry each other. That's all I know. Hope it helped!

Regards,

riley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back