TamaTalk Diss Video :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has no life, he has nothing better to do then make a video about a site..

Its sad....

Hes probably reading this topic right now and laughing to himself like a maniac

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy was stupid. He must have had a bad life with tamagotchis so he made this stupid video.

TamaTalk isn't all that bad. It's not totally Tamagotchi, cause we got other stuff. But he was right about Tamagotchis in my opinion.

My sister set the time wrong on mine, I went to a friend's, it woke up and I got the matchmaker and it had a baby, which was practically right when I was going to sleep. So I was stupid and didn't want to pause it because it had a baby. Then it woke me up at like 3 AM beeping because they were both about to die. So I said screw it, reset it, and went back to bed.

[My] Tamagotchis do get extremely annoying at times. I have 8, all either having dead batteries that I don't bother changing out of my dislike for that unneeded stress, or they're broken because I've thrown them against the wall.

A lot of you need to calm down. He's not going to say sorry, and obviously he's going to laugh a the people who tell him to. He knows it's harsh to a lot of people here. That's exactly why he made the hate video.

Old news. I saw that a few days after it was posted. Yeah, it might be harsh to a lot of you, but everyone has their own opinions.

If it's dissing Tamatalk, why even post it at all?

I didnt watch all of it but it was really mean! (especially the hammer thing)

The best thing I can say is to not worry about it. Now, this guy obviously has nothing better to do in his life than to diss people and create stereotypes, and the best thing we can do is to let him do what he wants and be happy TamaTalkers despite it all. He's obviously wrong; take me, for example, I'm not the kind of person you'd usually expect to see here. It just proves how diverse we are and how we can't be labeled the same way. So let's just ignore this dummy and show our TamaTalk pride. :D

He is just a flamer, he starts arguments because he is an -well that would be swearing- idiot

Well, lots of the poeple acually like this site and he did some very rude and disgusting to his tamagotchi.....

I know! Let's all band together and rebel! He'll wake up one morning with all out Tamgotchi's going BEEP BEEP BEEEP Haha!

Kidding. He should go to eBay and buy a life.

*shrugs*

It's just a guy who grew out of Tamagotchis and doesn't understand that some ppl still enjoy them... :lol:

Don't get mad folks.

I think it's a little sad that someone takes the time to make and post a vid on YouTube so that they can put others down - just to try and big themselves up. Didn't really work tho' did it? ;)

*TM distributes Chill Pills*

I found this video off of YouTube, I think this guy should really think of something better to do than make this video.
Click here for TamaTalk Diss video.

:lol:

MidasTouch34
Some bit of it is true, I'm a fan of this guy. Lol. XD NEways. He /does/ need a life. X-X I mean, you SMASHED your tamagotchi? Why didn't he sell it on ebay or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back