Tamagotchis? JUST For girls?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MidasTouch34

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Yes, I think that Tamagotchis are being marketed towards girls, but I do think that Bandai needs to open up their eyes a bit and make a change. It makes boys (Like myself) to be in public playing with a Tamagotchi or buying a Tamagotchi right next to barbies in the Girls Aisle a bit uncomfortable. They do have some boyish designs although girls could easily make it into a girls design.

Remember Bandai, the whole reason you started Tamagotchi so that people could have pets without high expenses and mess.

Wake up, Bandai

I know what you mean... All the Tamagotchis are right by the girls sections in my local store. Even for me (being a girl myself) it's uncomfortable, because I'm just not a prissy pink-lover (no offense to any prissy pink-lovers, though.. Just saying).

Though, it's not entirely Bandai's fault. They do make boy designs. Most of it is the stores' fault, because they choose the layout of the entire store. And they choose to put Tamagotchis near all the girly-ish-ness.

Okay, plan:

1. Bandai/Namco creates new Tamagotchi design-line directed towards both boys and girls. Although they try to do that now, it doesn't seem to be taking much effect.

2. Toys R Us, WalMart, Target, and all those places: Move newly-designed Tamagotchis to electronics. MUA HA HAA!! That way we can all feel more comfortable and nobody shall take grief (hopefully).

im a girl and im way too old for barbie so when i go to look at tamas i have to stand looking like i want a barbie...*retches*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back