ARRRGH! Every time my tama grows to be a teen...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonotchi

Reaction score
It is so ugly, and it never turns into anything else! Plus, it has some wierd thing hanging from it's head... Am I not taking proper care of it or something?

could you give us a picture? p.s. if u want a different 1 when it grows to be a teen, treat it differently, like play different games, feed it food only from the store, etc.

Well, I can't find a pic, and I don't know how to post one, sorry! But thank you. I just know it has ugly teeth, and it's black and it has something hanging off it's head.

Yes, it is Pirorirotchi!

And yes - it comed from bad care.

Play games, don't over feed it, and then it will change into a different one.

Sorry - I don't have a pocture. :(

Tama-Petal

Yes, it is Pirorirotchi!
And yes - it comed from bad care.

Play games, don't over feed it, and then it will change into a different one.

Sorry - I don't have a pocture.  :p

Tama-Petal
yes u r right, don't worry just feed it a little less and play more games! I get him/her all the time. :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOA!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!! Do you have any clue what it is? Mine just turned into a teen again, so do I have to restart it to get it to grow?

WHOA!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING TO MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!! Do you have any clue what it is? Mine just turned into a teen again, so do I have to restart it to get it to grow?
Hey dotman, it's a piroriotchi!

Uhhh... ME TOO! Execpt it becomes an adult it looks like this EVERY SINGLE TIME! :angry: I try to rase it diff. It don't work!

Last edited by a moderator:
one of mine did that too it looks soo creepy expecaly when it eats I'm wonderi9ng the same thing so if you got some info please send it!

The tamagotchi you are getting is a Pirorirotchi, or this, all you have to do is care for your tamagotchi differently! Try playing more games, giving it less food, and try not to pause it! I find that when you pause it you get that character more :D .

As I said before it is a Pirorirotchi, and no, you dont have to restart your tamagotchi, just try to treat it different, when it dies/ you move onto another generation try to treat it better! You will get a different chracter!

Good luck with all your tamagotchis!

TamaTae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back