MY OLDIE WANTS A BABY !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbyP37

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to get my old girl to mate with my old boy. When you go onto the Friends it doesn't show hearts, only circles with faces. Does this mean they don't love each other?? I do have the honey ( Love Potion ). Would that work?? Help them get loved up .... :D :gozarutchi:

it takes some time to get the faces to turn into hearts, but it'll work, if you just give it time. You could try using the honey, but whenever I use it, it seems that it doesn't actualy do that much. But you could give it a try! Good luck too.

do you have two honeys?if so, use it, connect with another tama, and repeat theez steps.

:( it'll work!

That's normal. The faces will slowly turn into hearts as you interact them more and more. Just give it a little more time. As for the honey, it usually works, but I think the real reason it got the name 'love potion' was because of the heart. It probably does boost the relationship, but there's no saying that it'll make them instantly fall in love. For people who had that work, the relationship was probably high to begin with. I wouln't know though since I haven't used it. Hope that helped you a little! ^_^

The love potion simply speeds up the relationship process. It won't make them fall in love instantly, though. Your tamas should become partners very soon, as it usually doesn't take long to make two adults fall in love. Juat keep connecting them, and eventually you'll get your baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back