.:Tama:.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kannatchi

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Connection V4

Username: Kanna

Pets Name: Chi

Child: Harutchi

Chi was born 7/15 at night. I got my Tamagotchi V4 on the 7/14! I kept on resting it and got sad.. :p

so I just kept her we been togather for 24 hours know :D I can't wait until she gets older :huh:

This is what I ment by talking about you Tamagotchi :D

Name:Oliva (ment to be Olivia so please pronounce it Olivia)

Training: 3/9

Intelligence:43

Theater Arts:35

Social: 25

lbs:22

generation:4

Name: Candy

Training: Full

Funny: 154

Gorgeous: 53

Spiritual: 149

Weight:30lbs

Generation: 1

(its a v4.5)

Things didn't go so well so this is my finale time im keeping these one for good! :)

As most of the same features as the last on :p

Username- Kanna

Pets Name- Chi

Age-0 almost 1

Child- Harutchi

Gender- Female

Will she was born on her birthday wich is today :D Im happy cause she will grow up faster and be cuter :)

Well right now my Tamagotchi V3 had no batteries in it since, and my Tamagotchi V4 is Toskatchi, but I don't know the stats because the battery is dead on it. =\

+Locky458

Tamagotchi Profiles-

V3

Username- Haru

Petsname- Chad

Age- 2

Birthday- 7/18

Gender- Male

Gen.1

:) I got chad yesterday at Wal-Mart :blink: I asked my dad to get another Tamagotchi Cause

I didn't know anybody with a Tamagotchi :p So I thought why wait for someone. I can just go get another one :huh: Im glad he said yes. Know im looking for a V2 Im trying to collect ALL! Versions of Tamagotchi. Chi and Chad are best friends they get along so well :D I can't wait until they become adults and mate :p right know they have 4 happy faces ;) Well see you guys later I need to go back to Tamatown.

My V4...

User:Kodou(NO Dah)

Name:Kiki

Stage:Toddler

B-day:12/14

Gen.1

lbs:11

She Is Sleeping

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Thanks for ALL the Replies ;)

Chi just grew into an adult today :eek: She is 3 years old and she's not that cute but that's ok I will try again when she as a baby with chad or twins :D Chad is 3years old to! Chi is just a day older than him. Chad won't grow into an adult yet I just have to probley wait one more day than he will be the same and I can use the LOVE POTION on Chi :) To make them have twins I hope its a boy and a girl :p if not I will just get another Tamagotchi and make it a diffrent gender from the twins :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back