Sign in to follow this  
millionpictures

Urgent Mail?

I just got one of the urgent [!] mails and when i opened it my tamagotchi went to work.

This is my third generation and he has a baby boy, ive never seen this happen before. What does this mean?

That's OK

It's normal.

Sometimes your tama is offered a new job to try - this often happens not long after they have had a baby :)

He did get a new job though, thats why im confused.

I've had that. It's completey normal. You don't have to worry if it's a glitch or anything. My old one, Ben, when he was an adult (he's an oldie now), he got 1 job and then several tama-years later he got another job. It's normal :)

C~M

Hm, he didn't get a job?

I think that's because he doesn't have enough points. (Intelligence, Fashion, Kindess).

How many skill points has he got?

That happened on my Tama once - all you have to do is play games and get his points up. :)

Tama-Petal

I made a mistake, he actually did NOT geta new job, he just was taken to his old work ?

OOh I know what you mean! Is your tamagotchi an oldie? Ben, is an oldie and he had the same thing happen to him. I believe he retired. Try going back to his work, if he retired, he'll just sit there and stare at the building he used to work at. Ben does that too.

C~M