my gotchi bugged!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver140

Reaction score
it's batteries died on me, and it was in the heat so long, when i gave it new batteries, it went from 7-year-old debatchi with kid, to 84-year-old zombie-thing, no kid, lost weight, and saying it was February 44 on the clock XP it also gained 20 generations, and changed gender. this ever happen to someone else??

(I have never "debugged" it, so that can't be blamed)

Last edited by a moderator:
That never happened to me.

But once my friends tama was messed up and it said it was at generation 99.

It was sooo funny!

:D BooBoo1 :p

Bandai recommends that after replacing the battery you press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.

wow that sucks! but i have no idea what happend.

maby tamas are cold bloded

i woner what would happen if you put it in the freezer

Hmm, no I have never had it happen to me, well that could be because I never take my tamagotchi off of my neck, but I recommend writing Bandai ,because they normally offer to replace your Tamagotchi!

And I wouldnt reccomend putting your Tamagotchi in the freezer, hehe, because they might damage teh circut board.

Note: Bandai can be contacted here.

No thats never hapened to me. I do belive this is a big glitch most likely from leaveing you tamagotchi in the sun. Yes try wrighting bandai about it. One my cell was left out side in the sun and the buttens wouldn't work so mabey my problem ws simuler. Just talk to the source it came from. please don tput you tama in the frezzer to, it might make the problem work. It might go away if you restart it and download it again.

Well,

Hope I helped,

~^TamaNoItAll^~

A similar thing has happened to me...

I was at the park and I dropped my Tamas in the pond, and they started sinking. Then my mum quickly fetched them out again and then I was soooooo worried. I could've lost, like, £26.00!!! And then I kept trying to press buttons all the time but nothing happened except my Tamas just kept bobbing about on the screen. :nazotchi: :ph34r:

Then when I had got home, I went outside in my garden and left my Tamas in the sun to see if they would dry, though my dad said he'd get some new batteries 'cause they were probably wet. When they had been in the sun for about 1 hour, I looked at them again and they were both on, like, generation 50 or something!

I pressed a couple of buttons but nothing really happened. Then when my dad got the batteries (old ones) out, and put the batteries (new ones) in again, nothing happened for a day or two, then I poked them in the back and pressed 'Reset', because I didn't want to have the old ones back in case it messed up my Tamagotchi which now I can see wouldn't have happened.

And now I shall say what everyone else did: DON'T put your Tama in the freezer, it might freeze (duh) or mess it up even more.

Thanks

Best Wishes

[SIZE=14pt]barky xxx[/SIZE]

yes The instructions Say to not expose to direct sunlight for long periods of time...

*and the freezer will probly cause the LCD to crack....Wich would be bad.....

LCD=Liquid Crystal Display...the word liquid says it all >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back