RLS.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocosilver

Reaction score
Does anyone here have or know someone that has RLS?

I was recently diagnosed with it... we weren't sure what it was before.

For those of you who don't know what it is - It's called Restless Legs Syndrome, and it's where you have a strange sensation in your legs (sensations can be tingly, tight, or creepy crawly feelings), which give you the urge to move your legs. It's not that bad. xP

Does anyone here have it?

I dont have it, but I get annoyed when I HAVE to move my legs otherwise i get annoyed. LOL, but that only happens when I consentrate on not moving... LOL

Technically I haven't been diagnosed with Restless Leg Syndrome, but I contantly have the urge to move my legs.. It's unexplained, but it actually doesn't bother me that much. ;)

I don't have it. I've seen the commercials, though. My Dad used to think I had it because I always moved my legs around, but I didn't have tingly sensations or anything.

I don't know anyone who's had it before. I don't even think most people know what it is.

-Matchy

As far as I know, I don't have RLS. But, I DO have extremely loose ligaments in my legs.

No, but my fingernails feel weird every now and then, so I have to scratch something. >< Usually my steak on my dinnerplate...

Nope, but I've heard all about it.

There's medication that you can take for this.

But I'm glad to hear that everything is okay, Chocosilver. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back