every girl must see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's good looking, but not hot for me. Alot of stars are good looking. :) Thats one of the main reasons why people get picked for movies. Theres only one actor who I think is hot, and thats not Zac Effron.

No.. Once I used a Zac Effron poster to ward off evil. It was funny.
XD

Zac Effron is just not attractive to me. He seems like any faux young male star that teeny boppers find "hot"

Sometimes I wonder why people replace the word attractive with hot.

He's really not all that cool and he's kind of ugly. I don't see how girls can think he is 'hot'

XD
Zac Effron is just not attractive to me. He seems like any faux young male star that teeny boppers find "hot"

Sometimes I wonder why people replace the word attractive with hot.
Agreed. Thank you.

I hate Highschool Musical anyway... It's nothing personal. In my opinion, he's an OK-looking guy, but I wouldn't call him 'hot'.

I think he's hott...very!

I luff his hair. It's adorable. <33

In my opinion, you guys are being a little rude about your own opinions.

Calm down, so the people who actually like Zac Efron don't feel bad about it.

You guys are free to tell your opinion, but this made me feel actually quite bad.

And just because he lip-synced in one movie does'nt mean that he can't be a great singer still, you know.

He's good looking, but not hot for me. Alot of stars are good looking. :angry: Thats one of the main reasons why people get picked for movies. Theres only one actor who I think is hot, and thats not Zac Effron.
Same. That only one actor for me is Jesse Spencer, what a suprise :angry:

Personally, I hate High School Musical and Zac Effron.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, you guys are being a little rude about your own opinions.Calm down, so the people who actually like Zac Efron don't feel bad about it.

You guys are free to tell your opinion, but this made me feel actually quite bad.

And just because he lip-synced in one movie does'nt mean that he can't be a great singer still, you know.
We're not being rude, we're telling our opinions.

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean we're being rude.

We haven't said "Anyone who likes Zac Efron is stupid" or "You have bad taste".

People are going to disagree, sorry if you can't handle that.

Exactly what Nummy said. It's our opinion, and people will disagree. Just because we don't like Zac Efron doesn't mean we have bad taste.

Sorry if you can't handle our opinion.

In my opinion, you guys are being a little rude about your own opinions.Calm down, so the people who actually like Zac Efron don't feel bad about it.

I don't think I was rude in my post, and I definitely didn't intend on making anybody feel bad about their own opinions on another person, whom we don't even really know and are judging by his looks anyhow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back