too many items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeze

Reaction score
Hi

My kids tamagotchis are both adults and have been making friends a lot, giving each other presents etc. They both now have loads of items and these are duplicated several times over. for example one of them has got 13 balls! There seem to be items in the food list and food in the items list. My daughter cannot buy any more items from the shop - when she tries it just beeps at her. You can give her tama a ball as a treat and it eats it!

SOMETHING WEIRD IS HAPPENING - ANY IDEAS?????...................

Treeze

:( :D :ph34r: That is hilarious! It must be a glitch. Can't think of anything other than resarting it....but then you'd lose your Tama.... :angry:

Change the battery or reset it. You will lose your tamagotchi both ways so i dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
i put on a costume on my tamagotchi and now i dont know how to get it off? how?

Okay, I can't check this right now - my V2 Connexion is asleep - but in the Friends/Presents section there's an option to wrap presents or trash them!

I suggest your kids fiddle about in that section and try to trash some of the non-edible ones.

Also try giving the tamagotchis some treats from the food section?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back