Sign in to follow this  
Brgis

Is this too bad?

I left my teenage tama alone for 2 hours. When I found him he had 3 piles of poop, was sick and all his hearts were empty. I fixed this right away but, does this affect what he will be as an adult much?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. I left my teenage tama alone for 2 hours. When I found him he had 3 piles of poop, was sick and all his hearts were empty. I fixed this right away but, does this affect what he will be as an adult much?

• It changes everything!
    • It changes a lot!
    • It changes about the half of everything.
    • It changes a bit.
    • It changes nothing.

Is there any tama I am most likley to get?

If I get this huy then its not so bad.----> :angry:

sorry I meant guy not huy

if it's a odd gen, it more likely to be maskitchi,or if even,it's more like to be gozarutchi.:angry:

dont reset plz. there not as mean or silly as it looks.

Well, if it's a V2, you might get one of the unnamed characters OR Nyorotchi. If it's a V1, you'll most likely get Maskutchi or Gozarutchi.

PS.nice avatar Brgis :lol:

Thanks, I made it (the avvie) . :)

I wouldn't reset it.

The reason I don't want a Nyorotchi is my brother got one and I laughed at him. So, if I got one I know he would laugh.

:lol: :lol: :o I actually like Masktchis! They're sorta cute and funny! :o :ph34r: :ph34r:

Umm...? :lol:

It may depend on what stage your teen is at. This is a theory and it works for the V1 and so it MAY also apply to the V2 if they haven't changed the programming too much....

The character your teen will change into is influenced most by the care you take of it on the 3rd day of it's Teen time. The V2 Teens still take 72hrs to evolve into adults (like the V1s), so I guess, if you let all these things happen in the first 48hrs of its Teen life, you may still get a good character if you now take perfect care of it until adult evolution time. If all those poos and empty hearts happened during the 48-72hr stage, then yes, you may just get one of the bad ones...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Is there any tama I am most likley to get?

If I get this huy then its not so bad.----> :(

It depends on wich teenager you have. You might get Kutchipatchi, mabye, I dunno. :(

Well, if it's a V2, you might get one of the unnamed characters OR Nyorotchi. If it's a V1, you'll most likely get Maskutchi or Gozarutchi.

This is the way I would go.

*Pokes Siggy*

There it says my tama's life story. :)

It does? :o :) :ph34r: :) :(

What will happen if your Tamagotchi is overweight?

I dunno. Mine turned out to be a Gozarutchi! :( Not exactly what I wanted but ok.

B) :angry: -_- ;) :mellow: :lol: :angry: B) B) :angry: :wub: :lol: :lol: