Is this too bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I left my teenage tama alone for 2 hours. When I found him he had 3 piles of poop, was sick and all

• It changes everything!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It changes a lot!

• It changes about the half of everything.

• It changes a bit.

• It changes nothing.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's a odd gen, it more likely to be maskitchi,or if even,it's more like to be gozarutchi. :angry:

dont reset plz. there not as mean or silly as it looks.

Well, if it's a V2, you might get one of the unnamed characters OR Nyorotchi. If it's a V1, you'll most likely get Maskutchi or Gozarutchi.

Thanks, I made it (the avvie) . :)

I wouldn't reset it.

The reason I don't want a Nyorotchi is my brother got one and I laughed at him. So, if I got one I know he would laugh.

:lol: :lol: :eek: I actually like Masktchis! They're sorta cute and funny! :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r:

It may depend on what stage your teen is at. This is a theory and it works for the V1 and so it MAY also apply to the V2 if they haven't changed the programming too much....

The character your teen will change into is influenced most by the care you take of it on the 3rd day of it's Teen time. The V2 Teens still take 72hrs to evolve into adults (like the V1s), so I guess, if you let all these things happen in the first 48hrs of its Teen life, you may still get a good character if you now take perfect care of it until adult evolution time. If all those poos and empty hearts happened during the 48-72hr stage, then yes, you may just get one of the bad ones...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I hate Gozarutchis, but In my opinion they are better then Tarakotchis!

-Twirly :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any tama I am most likley to get?
If I get this huy then its not so bad.----> :mellow:
It really depends. If all the hearts were empty and it was sick for more than 15 minutes.. than it will count a lot. but if you made it all healthy within 15 minutes of its call, it wond matter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back