Too Old for a tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver22

Reaction score
My friends say 13 is too old to still be playing with a tamagotchi. :blink: I want to see if im the too old or just in there with every other tama lover.

omg i just realized i put this in the wrong area! sorry! i dont know how to move it!!!

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

You can never be tooo old for them,It only matters if you like them and not if everyone else does :blink:

Too Old for a tamagotchi?

When someone asks you this, just say to them the age of the person who invented the Tamagotchi.

She was over 21, an adult.

They are for ANY age.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can never be to old for something that you love!!! The people who say your too old probably just got one in the first place because everyone else had one... That's how it is with all of cousin's friends. They just get one because they are "In", not because they like them. Trust me I get the too old thing all the time--don't let it bother you!!!

Hehheh. I'm 12 and still playing with my 34 tamas. ONly 16 of them work though.... PS just got me a V4 WOOT! (and I seriously just went to the store and got it. it's a todler.)

I have 12 Tamagotchis, and planning on getting two V4.5s and a UraTama soon. I am still totally obsessed, and I'm almost 13. I will be forever! I have been collecting for over 2 1/2 years now, I don't have a ton because of my parents. But that's okay. The ones I have are treasured.

Cinderpelt♥

I saw more people with Tamagotchi's BEFORE the connection.

Im a 14 year old male, and I carry around a tamagotchi with pride.

Raise your hands if youve ever seen THAT in public. :lol:

[SIZE=8pt]Your friend is wrong.[/SIZE]

Friends don't give false information.

I'm 16, and i always carry a handy tamagotchi in my pocket for when i'm feeling depressed, or just plain bored.

YOU decide for yourself.

Because I have.

Mmm.

Band.

xx

I have nine and I never leave them home. I love them very much and that's all that matters. They're like family members to me.

i like tamagotchi's and i have a version 4 i got mimitchi but its going to leave because im about to be in the second genoration :puroperatchi:

P.S. if you know where to find a v4.5 please tell me.

im 12,and I carry them around with me at school,4 of them :(

alot of people in my school do,so i dont get the "you're to old for them" crap alot :puroperatchi:

I have 4 Tamagotchis, a Rakuraku Dino-kun, and a gigapet doggie.

I bought the Tama v1 when it came out in 1998, I was 10.

I'm 19 now, going into my sophomore year of college in a couple weeks, and waiting patiently to buy the v4.5.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back