help got chi points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heraspax

Reaction score
i need gotchi poitns fast so i can buy the throne help

ASAP

cum on any one help i

and i cant play sots cause hes a teen

well your only hope is to feed your tama snacks so he gets to play more games. That's what i do and i have 6000! and i don't think your should get a throne. It's a totally waste and all it does is sit on it. It's not all that!

Don't bother buying the throne. It's not very interesting. Save up for the UFO instead.

kk is that good

cause i saw it once but now ive reseted my tma so it will appear again

yay

is it gud cause wot happens

i honestly think that the skateboard is awesome, but that's just me. I'm a skater by the way :0)

i realised

should i save up for the skateboard or the ufo

i have the skateboard and i'm saving up for the ufo. I hope it pops up! never seen it in the shop before.

If you don't want to wait for the store to change, set the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and the store items will change in a minute. You also don't have to feel bad if you miss an item, because you can always do this :*)

If you don't want to wait for the store to change, set the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and the store items will change in a minute. You also don't have to feel bad if you miss an item, because you can always do this :*)
iff you do that wont yo umiss thinkgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back