What Shoud I Do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodou

Reaction score
ok i'm going to camp and no tamagotchi's and all my friends are going to camp too what should I do????

and my little cousin bug's me 24/7 for a tamagotchi shoud i get her one but i'm saving money for a nontendo Ds?

GRRRR! U R SUCH A n00b. YOU PRESS A THEN KEEPING IT PRESSED U PRESS B. DIDN'T U KNOW THAT??? U COULD HAVE JUST LOOKED IN UR MANUAL. DUHHH![/font=Optima][/size=14]

*link removed - GK1*

**Edit:Chill out on the rudeness. That isn't necessary OR allowed here at TamaTalk. Please be a helpful, decent member, and we will be glad to have you here. :) -AH**

Last edited by a moderator:
GRRRR! U R SUCH A n00b. YOU PRESS A THEN KEEPING IT PRESSED U PRESS B. DIDN'T U KNOW THAT??? U COULD HAVE JUST LOOKED IN UR MANUAL. DUHHH![/font=Optima][/size=14]Visit My Website cos' u'll find it RANDOM.My SITE
Cool down! Please don't be mean or rude to other users at TamaTalk. Just like what A.H. said, try to be a nice helpful member.

Just pause it. You pause it by pressing and holding down the A button, and then you press the B button. You do the same to unpause your Tamagotchi ;)

Hope I helped!

-IP

I agree with Ichigotchi_Piggy, you should just pause your tama when you go to camp. Don't let your tama hold you back from getting together with your friends. As for buying your cousin a tamagotchi, what you do with your money is your decision. But before you buy anything, you have to note how much money you make every week or every month and how much money you currently have. I think it would be nice to buy your cousin a tamagotchi. You probably can save up for a Nintendo DS later on. It would mean a lot to her if you bought her one, but like I said, it is your choice.

:) greenalmonds :p

I agree with Ichigotchi_Piggy, you should just pause your tama when you go to camp. Don't let your tama hold you back from getting together with your friends. As for buying your cousin a tamagotchi, what you do with your money is your decision. But before you buy anything, you have to note how much money you make every week or every month and how much money you currently have. I think it would be nice to buy your cousin a tamagotchi. You probably can save up for a Nintendo DS later on. It would mean a lot to her if you bought her one, but like I said, it is your choice.
:) greenalmonds :p
Spoken like a true TamaTalker...

Anyway, you can pause your Tama [by pressing A button or first button, and then press down B button or second button, as I think you would know. Never try pressing down B then A because the time comes on.] but the V5 better have a saving button so you can save and turn off your Tama so the battery doesn't waste, don't you agree?

As for your cousin... Firstly, how much would the nearest shop selling Tamagotchi's cost for a Tamagotchi? Secondly, would you prefer your cousin to be happy, or would you prefer to have your Nintendo DS sooner? I know it sounds like I'm trying to persuade you, but trust me, I'm not trying to.

Could you not get your Nintendo for your birthday or Christmas?

How much money do you have now, and would you mind spending the amount for a Tamagotchi?

Or, you could ask your mom or your cousin's mom if she could buy one for your cousin.

Hope I helped

Best Wishes

[SIZE=14pt]ba[/SIZE]rky

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back