Walmart adopts V4.5 PC Accessory Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapalace

Reaction score
It seems like Walmart has finally added the Tamagotchi V4.5 PC Accessory Pack and it accually includes the rare "Earth" design Tamagotchi V4.5! At a great price of $29.86 this is accually 0.13 cents cheaper than Toys "R" Us's PC Accessory Pack, and it is noted that you actually get the V4.5 with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats awesome! on sunday, im gonna get one from wal-mart, and if they dont have it there, hopefully my dad will take me to toys r us to find it there..

i cant wait, i wonder what it does..

There are 2 Walmarts near me and they are loaded with the PC PACKS. If anyone lives near Ebensburg or Altoona PA. Tons of accessory packs and v4's and v4.5's available too.

I know. WalMart finally got restocked with all the latest Tamagotchi stuff. Now they have a full row of PC Packs, plushies, lanyards, decorating kits, and individual V4.5s.

that's so cool i want one are they out in canada yet?, i hope they are because i really want one!! Does anyone have a oic of what is looks like because i've heard about it but i haven't been able to see one yet but they sound so cool and i don't have a 4.5 yet so that's good news that they come with oe i want the earth 4.5 tama!! :rolleyes:

i know this is kinda off topic but can you buy tamasuks in canada,US or brittan?

Because if so i want one!! :rolleyes: ;)

ROFL! Better go there now and save 13 cents. xD Just kidding, that's great! :rolleyes:

I want 1 badly. Do u have 2 have internet to use it???

Plesae Reply Fast!!!!!!

Need 2 Get 1

I bought that a few weeks ago. Rubbish.

The disk wont install on any of my computers. In the instructions it implies that it works with Vista and TELLS you it works with XP.

I have two laptops and a PC up. None of them work. The disk wont even run.

In my eyes, that was a complete waste of $30.

It seems like Walmart has finally added the Tamagotchi V4.5 PC Accessory Pack and it accually includes the rare "Earth" design Tamagotchi V4.5! At a great price of $29.86 this is accually 0.13 cents cheaper than Toys "R" Us's PC Accessory Pack, and it is noted that you actually get the V4.5 with it.
I have that one!!!!! But then the cd isn't that fun............ ;)

[SIZE=8pt]Wow! so you mean to say that my earth tama is rare???!!! :) ;) :) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back