Sign in to follow this  
Tamacool

Oh my God!

Well, it all started last Friday, I opened up my tamagotchi to have a look of it and then put the screws back in a tightend them, but not tight enough, so while I was on the train up to Scotland my tamagotchi ran out of battery and it started that battery with a cross through the screen (you know) so I lefted it for a while then bashed it and there was an egg up on the screen so I downloaded it, there was no problem's there! But on the train back to London I had just played slot and I was collecting my 90p when my tamagotchi froze, so i reset it and downloaded it and thats where the weirdness started my tamagotchi was in the trance it goes into after drinking a love potion and I didn't have a love potion! So I went onto the shop and looked at my points and I had 3594 points! Before I only had about 1000 and I clicked on something to buy and it wouldn't let me so I went on my treats and my treat list was full of items, balls mostly and I could eat them!

it was weird, a tell thee!

luckly i had no glitches so far :(
but i think your tamagotchi has issues.... :(

Haha, how strange! Does it actually show an animation of the tamagotchi eating a ball?

[quote name='Mucky' date='Jul 4 2005, 05:46 PM'] luckly i had no glitches so far :huh:
but i think your tamagotchi has issues.... :D [/quote]
Thats funny.

Thats never happened to me.... COOL