Sushi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchis_Rule

Reaction score
Do U like sushi? I do! If you dont know what sushi is, i will tell you! Sushi is a slab of raw fish (sometimes cooked) on a rectangle of rice.Somtimes they come in rolls with seaweed. It is delicious! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sushi actually means 'seasoned rice' and sometimes doesn't contain fish at all!

... and 'sashimi' is really the japanese for 'raw fish'. :(

I'm not a big fan of fish though, so i prefer to eat ramen... with chicken :(

I'm glad you cleared that up Laharl, I was going to say about the same thing.

I'm not a huge sushi fan, but I do keep trying it on occasion since there are so many kinds. I usually get the non-fish stuff.

... and 'sashimi' is really the japanese for 'raw fish'. :angry:

I'm not a big fan of fish though, so i prefer to eat ramen... with chicken :angry:
i dont eat any sea food.including sushi and ramen.

... and 'sashimi' is really the japanese for 'raw fish'. :ph34r:

I'm not a big fan of fish though, so i prefer to eat ramen... with chicken :D
did u think that i didnt know that?! i have been studying the culture of Japan for a year! and you are telling me this?! :p

I'm very fond of sushi, sometimes I make it myself, but this might take up to two/three hours :lol:

I adore sushi! Its one of my favourite foods!

-Twirly :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
did u think that i didnt know that?! i have been studying the culture of Japan for a year! and you are telling me this?! :angry:
Well... even if you do know that... what you said in your first post was still incorrect! I was just clearing it up. To help.

Don't get angry. e_e

Have tried sushi and I really don't care for it all that much, I'd say it has to be an aquired taste. Just curious does anyone know how to eat with chopsticks? I learned to quite easy, people are always saying its difficult but I didn't find it hard at all.

Well... even if you do know that... what you said in your first post was still incorrect! I was just clearing it up. To help.
Don't get angry. e_e
incorrect? i was just giving examples of types of sushi and how SOME types of sushi has fish in it! i know it is seasoned rice! so if you still think that i made a mistake, you can think that all you want but i surely didnt! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back