Australian tamas, why are they so much cooler?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orko

Reaction score
I've watched the tama scene for awhile now and one of the cool things i get to see on e-bay now and then are tamagotchis from other places with excellent use of colour, design and style that the tamas of North America lack. I'm talking of course of tamagotchis from places like Singapore, new Zeland, Africa, and Australia. You sometime see them on e-bay and collectors sites but they are really amazing looking, i know in particular Australia produces most of there products themselves in factory's cause it would caust too much to ship there. The product is of the same quality but it is sold under a different name sometimes and they design it there. I know the kids there deserve it more for having to like in a dangerous place and some of them live on the outback where there can be not much to entertain and such, possibly, but these things are awesome! i can't afford it but if i could i would buy one! mabie more! some of them even come with a a free matching lanyard! why can't ours be as beautiful?

i have even more pictures then that if you want me to post them

I think they're very nice designs and would be happy to see them, if you'd be so kind to post them. :nyatchi:

I like the various styles offered around the world - I have been looking around on eBay, and as far as Australia goes, most of those auctions (if not all) do not ship worldwide. :lol: Hopefully they'll become a bit more available to overseas populations.

not only that, but if they could be shipped it would be incredibly expensive! i almost think it would be cool to start a special album here on tama-talk for international styles of shells! people could post where they found them on the net, what version they are, and where they think they come from. a few years ago i was amazed at the styles for the v2 from there but didn't save any pictures, now i cant find any, its a downer.

new picture posted in gallery, the only gallery that seemed sutible was "you and your tams"

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched the tama scene for awhile now and one of the cool things i get to see on e-bay now and then are tamagotchis from other places with excellent use of colour, design and style that the tamas of North America lack. I'm talking of course of tamagotchis from places like Singapore, new Zeland, Africa, and Australia. You sometime see them on e-bay and collectors sites but they are really amazing looking, i know in particular Australia produces most of there products themselves in factory's cause it would caust too much to ship there. The product is of the same quality but it is sold under a different name sometimes and they design it there. I know the kids there deserve it more for having to like in a dangerous place and some of them live on the outback where there can be not much to entertain and such, possibly, but these things are awesome! i can't afford it but if i could i would buy one! mabie more! some of them even come with a a free matching lanyard! why can't ours be as beautiful?
I have no idea what you're talking about...I mean I do (lol I like the Australia designs but I also like the American ones. Especially the V3 designs you guys used to have) but what d you mean by "I know the kids there deserve it more for having to live in a dangerous place and some of them live on the outback where there can be not much to entertain and such, possibly, but these things are awesome!" We deserve it because people live in the outback and have nothing to do and we live in a dangerous country"?!? People live in the outback because they like it there. They wouldn't be able to purchase a tamagotchi anyway! What has that got to do with a children's electronic toy? Australia's a dangerous place to live in?!? Sorry if I sound horrible but America is more dangerous than Australia is!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the rainbow one, that one is soo pretty! Plus they come with a tamagotchi lanyard and I have been looking everywhere for a cute one.

C~M

well, Im guessing they probably paid more then ours for it to be done. Maybe they took more time then are tama skins? Otherwise I really dont know.

//-lWeRide

I have no idea what you're talking about...I mean I do (lol I like the Australia designs but I also like the American ones. Especially the V3 designs you guys used to have) but what d you mean by "I know the kids there deserve it more for having to live in a dangerous place and some of them live on the outback where there can be not much to entertain and such, possibly, but these things are awesome!" We deserve it because people live in the outback and have nothing to do and we live in a dangerous country"?!? People live in the outback because they like it there. They wouldn't be able to purchase a tamagotchi anyway! What has that got to do with a children's electronic toy? Australia's a dangerous place to live in?!? Sorry if I sound horrible but America is more dangerous than Australia is!
i like the v4 origami cranes but its the only one i like so far. i apologize if i offended anyone, all i know about Austaila was taught to me by a class i took in world travel and tourism. the teacher spent alot of time on it because she had experience with it first hand having spent several months there, i don't think americas very safe eather but i can't say for sure cause i don't live there, i live in Canada. and i was just trying to think of reasons why those guys are lucky enough to get that kinda awesomeness! and you must admit to a person who lives in Canada creatures like posisonious spiders and dingos make a place sound slightly dangerious

I live in Australia and I have the rainbow tama. The batteries been dead for a while though..

I live in aussie too and my tama isnt on any of the lists...I am awesome!

go aussies!!! :D

i live in australia... and i sell tamas online world wide but no one wanted them ;)

you guys are so lucky i could never afford to get one from there.

well, they are cool, but so are the american ones.
.... have you seen the american v4? i like the origami one but if they get anymore bland and been there done that able with a side order of ugly clashing i'll half to start sanding them down and painting them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back