Where is your tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Reaction score
Where is your tamagotchi right now? In a bag, in your hand, right next to you? My tamagotchi is on my lap. Hehe. :)

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Oh dear, sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum! Please can a guide move this to: 'What's On Your Mind?'. :)

Two of my Tamagotchi's are by my Computer on the table, but one of them is upstairs by my sterio.

My tamagotchis are usually next to me or on this lamp table I have.

Cotton

PS: Don't worry, everybody makes mistakes! :)

I'm currently running 1 V4, 1 V1, and an UraTama and they are both right here on the desk.

C~M

three of my 4.5s r right next to me and my v4 is on my desk and my v3 is lost i hope i find it i miss is :p sorry off topic

Although I don't have any of my tamagotchis running, I have a small shelf that is supposed to be for keys that I have them on.

All eight are in an electronics bag, because I'm moving in five days, and none of them have working batteries, so, yeah.. lol

They've been paused for a while now (I'm extremely busy over the summer), but they're in the drawer in the desk right next to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back