Are tamagotchis...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. I love Tamagotchis and if anybody says I'm a geek for loving them, I ignore them because they obviously don't know enough about them to know why I love them.

C~M

They aren't 'geeky' at all.

Whoever says that they are is probably jealous that their parents won't buy them one.

-Bunnie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad I have my own money to buy Tamagotchis, otherwise I'd have only 5 :p

I have 14 tamagotchis and I bought 13 of them with my own money.

C~M

I really wouldn't care either way if Tamagotchi were considered geeky. I'd still have Vitrual Pets just as I've always have in the past.

Even if they WERE to geeky would you really let that bother you? Just because a bunch of other people don't like what you like, doesn't mean you have to stop liking that item. Don't be a sheep, be your own person. If they want to think your no longer cool enough to hangout with them then they really weren't great friends in the first place.

I really wouldn't care either way if Tamagotchi were considered geeky. I'd still have Vitrual Pets just as I've always have in the past.

Even if they WERE to geeky would you really let that bother you? Just because a bunch of other people don't like what you like, doesn't mean you have to stop liking that item. Don't be a sheep, be your own person. If they want to think your no longer cool enough to hangout with them then they really weren't great friends in the first place.
Ditto. :ph34r:

Tamagotchis aren't geeky! :D It's just a fun hobby. If caring for Tamas and digital pets is something you enjoy, then ignore whoever told you it was geeky. They're obviously too immature to keep their nasty comments to themselves. ^_^

-DDDTrooper

I think tamagotchis are more cute than geeky :ph34r: , and as PockyGirl said you shouldn't really care about what other people think because I'm sure they like something 'Geeky' too ^_^ .

Okay being a geek by profession (systems administrator, when the jobs are there) there is nothing geeky about these actually. Although cubits are popular in some areas and link similar to a V2 sitting on top of eachother.

See, being a geek, we're all about our high tech toys. We have high paying jobs to actually afford the latest and greatest. From overclocking devices for processors to a usb coffee cup warmer, we have it all.

As far as kids go, I dunno. It's all about marketing. I don't know what the geek kids today are after. I was after weird stuff too. LOL.

No!!! Tamagotchis will never be geeky! Although, I am rather dissapointed at Bandai for targeting them at 10 year-old girls... XD

No kidding. I can think of several adults on two hands who have incidentally had to go out and get their own. Even a few who don't have kids! LOL

lol, yeah. At my school, only about 3 people have it, including me. And those other 2, are, uhm, geeky. :D Im not saying theyre geeky... :)

My tama is one of my most favoritest possesions and i wouldnt trade it for the world, let alone some people who dont know squat telling me my tama is geeky :huh:

It really depends on what you, and you alone, think. Don't let the thoughts of others stop you from doing anything YOU enjoy and YOU like. Be yourself.

I, personally, enjoy caring for Tamagotchi. It gives me something to look after, being the youngest child in my family and not owning any pets. Some people call me names for liking Tamagotchi but I can just shut them off. What people say doesn't really matter, so long you don't believe it.

[SIZE=8pt]You Shouldn't Be Asking Us.Like What My Mom says :"Its your desicion not mine."[/SIZE]

If you Want to Play with a tamagotchi..PLAY WITH A TAMAGOTCHI

If you Don't Wanna Play With A Tamagotchi...DON'T PLAY A TAMAGOTCHI

I,myself like playing Tamagotchi's every once in a while for a source for fun and entertainment but I usually don't play them during the School Year because of my Busy schedule.

Don't Care What Other People Think....Its A Waste Of Your Time.

:D :D :angry: a few people in my school think there geeky, including this boy called ben daniels (i hope he reads this) says "o my god! you play with tamagotchi's?!" wich makes him a sad hypocrit because he had a v1 v2 and v3 wich he loved. and i bet he has a v4 but hides

it!!!!!!!!!!!

tamagirl99(jade)

:( :) :( :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think tamagotchis are geeky at all. They are awesome! They will never become geeky even though some people think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back