tama death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daisy101

Reaction score
i have never seen a tamagotchi die i want to see how it looks like not to be cruel just so i can know when my tama is dieing if you want plz post vedios of tama death

i don't have a picture of it but i've seen my tama die (it was very sad lol) It makes a beeping sound and falls on it's back with a skull icon flashing aove it, and then it floats up and dissapears and it just shows an egg with wings after that.

what about when it "returns to tamaplanet"? does it work the same way you just described?

what about when it "returns to tamaplanet"? does it work the same way you just described?
You meen when you start raising a new generation? If so here is what it looks like. It always happenes at midnight and the lights turn on when this happens. Your adult will wake up and look at it's baby for a couple minutes. Then it will fly off the screen. Your baby won't wake up till the time the adult uaslly wakes up and it will start crying.

My tama used to die all the time when i first got it- (waht? I WAS 9!!) and it looks like a floating angel. once I caught one dying I tried to stop it- IT WAS SO SAD whatching it die, it makes all these noises and it goes sick (i think.. don't remmember) and it like makes the noise lower a little and a angel appears.. so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back