Who would make a beter mom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer_F.

Reaction score
i think neither! Wat do you all think?

PS i forgot to add neither oops

Last edited by a moderator:
If I HAD to choose it would be Fergie. I would choose neither but still Fergie would be MUCH MUCH better! I mean Paris JUST got out of jail!!!

Fergie because Paris just got out of jail! Even though she says she's a waaayy better person, I don't think she'd make a good Mom.

paris was in jail! would you want a mom that was in jail! so the answer is Fergie

fergie is equally bad as paris. She did drugs and drunk alchohal to much.

But I'd have to say fergie though.

Fergie DEF.

She's way more responsible than Miss Paris is doing at the moment.

But Fergie's no better at times, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't take my time thinking about who would make a better parent, sorry. ^^; I guess I'd do neither.

I think both. It's wrong to judge people because when a child is involved it is alot different. Both of them have alot of money and will be able to prove for their children.

Everyone picks Fergie just because she was never arrested or gotten a DUI. It's not fair, what about the drugs and the alcohol? Everyone makes mistakes, even Fergie. Everyones judgemental about Paris. I'm not defending her or anything, but I think they would both make great mothers if they put their mind to it.

Fergie because Paris just got out of jail! Even though she says she's a waaayy better person, I don't think she'd make a good Mom.
I agree. Uritchi makes a good point, too.

Well. I Think Fergie would make a good mom, But hey, Paris could be a good mom as well. It Doesnt Matter If Paris Was DUI, or that Fergie Used to Do drugs,As long as Paris if she had kids, or fergie if she had kids, Can provide Love and Care for their children, then its all good. Look at Britney Spears, Sure, she did some crazy things, but she cares about her children. So as long as Their Children Feel Safe and Secure around them, and as long as They Can Provide what is needed, like health care stuff, school stuff, things that are essential in a childs life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back