Anorexic?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychick_007

Reaction score
I have a V4.5 Tama and it's 1 year old. It's a Ura Young Violetchi. Now if I remember, at 1 yr old a Tama should have a base weight of 10 lbs... However after playing a few games with my Tama, it refused to play any more, and I discovered it now weighs 2 lbs!! Is this a glitch, or is it a new feature of V4.5? I can only imagine that it's unhealthy for my Tama to weigh so little... ;)

Has this happened to anyone else? Help me out!

First of all, feed it some food. I beleive it could die at that weight.

Second, it is a glitch.

It is not normal for a tamagotchi to weigh so little. However - it is for an Ichigotchi. But that's the only Tamagotchi which can weight that much.

Just download..or stop playing gaes. ;)

FC1

If you're uncomfortable with its weight, then feed it some snacks. Usually a tama will refuse to play when it reaches its normal weight, so this particular character may actually be able to weigh so little.

I have this too! My V4.5 is a Ura Young Violetchi and her weight right now is 0lbs. I think it might be a glitch in the character that Bandai didn't work out or even know about. Right now I'm keeping her weight really low and I'm going to see what effect it has on her adult life. It's good to know someone else has the same problem though! ;)

I'm tempted to do the same, haha. If it is a glitch, then it can't cause too much harm on its growth. But if it's a part of its growing up, then maybe this is worth exploring...

Thanks for the advice guys! :furawatchi:

I didn't know that about Ichigotchi... I guess you learn something new every day!

There is no "normal" weight. It really depends on the caretaker's opinion on weight. However there are glitches on v4/4.5 in which some characters can get down to really odd weights. You can feed meals and snacks in order to get the weight back up to a weight you prefer.

well ive got a version 4 (batteries dead) i had a ichgotchi and it couldn't go below 2ib.maybe bandai made some charactors like that

Ok first of all, just because it's skinny, doesn't mean it's anorexic! Anorexic is when you eat food and then throw it back up. Geez, I'm skinny and I'm NOT anorexic. I am underweight but I eat so much food everyday.

Anyways I don't know about this yet, I mean, I don't have my V4.5's yet, they should arrive in a week. (grr I ordered them Sunday and I get them next Thursday?)

C~M

^ that's bulimic (sp)

and it's just a glitch. if you're that worried feed it snacks, like others have said. :lol:

I have an ojoyotchi,she is pretty skinny she ways 2 pounds,i thin kit is quite normal i think it would be probably best to leave him at his weight.

I posted earlier that my Tamagotchi has the same problem. Now it's grown into an adult and it's weight has gone up to 30 lbs like normal. I got a Horoyotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back