I'M VERY TICKED OFF!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
We were at target today and i was looking at the toys and i was looking to see if they had tamas and there was a guy and he was putting tamas on the shelves and i walked over and I saw tons of v4.5's.I asked my mom if i could get 1 and she said no because she's spent 45$ on tamas.they also had the 1 i liked.

I want 1 but how do i raise 15$ for a tama?

and i went to a target i've never been at before and the 1 I useally go 2 might not have them so now what?

~KK

You're ticked off because you couldn't get a tamagotchi? If your mom already spent 45 dollars on tamagotchis maybe you should wait a few months and then ask her again. Or wait for your birthday. Or if ask your dad for 16$ (remember about tax) And you might find them at the Target you go to. But you shouldn't be ticked because your mom has already spent too much money on tamagotchis. You should actually be glad with what you got right now.

I would understand how you're mad. But I get a $30.00 a week allowance so it's not hard for me to raise money for a tamagotchi. I already bought my 2 V4.5's.

C~M

I would understand how you're mad. But I get a $30.00 a week allowance so it's not hard for me to raise money for a tamagotchi. I already bought my 2 V4.5's.
C~M
HOLY CRAP!

C~M
Lucky you o_O

I get $5.00 and this week I am getting $10.00 because I am doing extra chores while my step mom and sisters are away.

Well I'd just be grateful she's spent $45 on tamagotchis. There really isn't a hurry - They'll still be there next time you have money. I suggest waiting a month or two then asking her again, don't push her though [Or ask her if you do some chores around the house could you get a $ or so for every chore you do - If she does go for this one it's only 16 chores till you get the $16 :mellow: ].

I agree. Getting mad over not getting a 4.5 isn't a big deal. I think instead of using your mother's money you earn some of your own by doing work with your neighbours outside like weeding or mowing the lawn or cleaning around their places. You could definitely earn money then. Besides, using your OWN money to get somethign you want feels more deserving :mellow:

She's only spent $45?.. Wow.. My family and friends have spent $120 altogether for me... o_O

Well, the worst you can do on this situation is pout about it and feel sorry for yourself...

You already have other Tamagotchis. If you have the V4, it's practically the same thing.

I think you'll live until you save up the money and buy it for yourself.

I think the point your mother was trying to make is that you don't play with what you have, and (I'm guessing) that it'd make more sense to your mother if you were to ask for batteries for the Tamagotchi you do have since they need batteries. Just as others have suggested - ask for an allowance as a reward for doing chores, or see if you can help family members for a little money.

Remember: there is no rule in parenting that says kids must get an allowance, so if you want it, you need to work for it and ask.

You should just be patient. I'm still playing with my V4 because my parents won't get me a V4.5 because I don't play with my other ones and they say I'm already spoiled. Maybe you should wait until your birthday or do some chores to earn the money.

You could wait till the prises go down or maybe another place has them for a lower prise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back