Talk About True Love!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrescentMoon

Reaction score
OK, before getting on to the problem....

You see, I just got a second V4.5, and it was a boy. Mako (after the mako shark) was connected with Kiki (now an ault.) As he evolved into Kuribotchi, I connected them bunches. But, then here comes the problem. As Kiki is an adult female and Mako is a kid male, Kiki fell in love with Mako. :D

So here's the problem; Kiki loves a kid and every time they do present, they watch the beach, but Mako doesn't love Kiki. So when Mako comes to Kiki, they watch the beach, then Mako turns right and Kiki kisses his backside. And then when giving a present, a heart comes up.

So, what is up with these two? :mimitchi:

Any help would be appreciated; thanks! :D

-CM :D

Well it's obviously a glitch. I think it's funny that Mako's "shy" :D

That's interesting; I've never heard of such a thing. :mellow: I guess just wait until Mako is an adult and then maybe he'll love Kiki back.

-DDDTrooper

That is the WEIRDEST thing I have ever heard of! :mellow: :wacko:

Wait until Mako is an adult and then see if he will love Kiki back. I think he will, after all the attention he's getting from her!!!! :huh:

Best Wishes

barky xxx

P.S: I still think that is sooooooo funny and weird

Well, Kiki is 5. She's gonna be married soon, so I think Mako will use the Matchmaker aswell. :mellow:

CM

You can deny the match maker and wait for Mako to grow up. When he grows up, he'll be partners with Kiki, probably after the first connection. Kids can't have partners; they have to be adults for that.

If you do choose to make Mako and Kiki go their seperate ways, you should still make them great friends. Or else you could deny the matchmaker a couple of times until Mako grows up - it's risky though, because Kiki could die before Mako is the right age for her.

If you do choose to make Mako and Kiki go their seperate ways, you should still make them great friends. Or else you could deny the matchmaker a couple of times until Mako grows up - it's risky though, because Kiki could die before Mako is the right age for her.
totally

What about pausing/tabbing Kiki until Mako is an adult? That might work and is a lot less risky.

pause kiki until maki is an adult easy :( :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D sorry i like that sign

You can deny the match maker and wait for Mako to grow up. When he grows up, he'll be partners with Kiki, probably after the first connection. Kids can't have partners; they have to be adults for that.
or you can pause Kiki until he is 'of age' to marry her. its kinda funny, because on v4 there has been many reports of teens having babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back