My guy wont play games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielleRae

Reaction score
When i go to play a game he shakes his head...is it because hes under weight? hes 21lbs. but hes not hungry and one of the hearts is empty under happy but he still wont play!

I get this problem lots too. With mine, it is usually means they just don't want to play, or I have played lots of games already with them that day.

Try again later is my advice! ^_^

The real problem is that there's a minimum weight for each character. Most teens have a 15 or 20 lb minimum weight. Adults have 20 or 30 lb minimum weight. When your Tamagotchi isn't 3 or more pounds over the minimum weight, it won't play games, because playing games means losing weight and they can't do that. If you feed it so it is 23 lbs or more, it will play games!

it weighs to little, you can only go a minimum of weight for each stage of growth.

Yup, it doesn't matter if your hearts are all full, if they don't weigh enough, they won't play.

When i go to play a game he shakes his head...is it because hes under weight? hes 21lbs. but hes not hungry and one of the hearts is empty under happy but he still wont play!
Yes your tama is underweight.

Teens are either:

15-18

or

20-23

Have 23 lbs, or 18 lbs, (depending on your tama) and play a game. Win that game, and you will have either 20 or 15 lbs.

(Considering that your tama loses 3 lbs every game you win. Almost winning the game loses you 2, and loseing 1, is when you tried, but didn't do so well. on v3, you can play a game, and always lose at least 1 lb.)

edit: And, yes, it doesn't matter at ALL if it's all happy, or not happy at all. that goes for hungryness ,too.

mametchi :(

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem why your Tamagotchi wont play games is because you keep it to healthy .

Try to give it a snack and then see if it will play games. That always works for my Tamagotchi. :(

I have a v4.5 and mine won't play games either. I found that it works to feed him a snack or two, and then he'll play games. I know...it can get frustrating. ;)

You need to wait until he's at least 23 lbs. because you can lose up to 3 lbs. playing a game and if you were to lose 3 lbs. with only 21 lbs. starting then yes, he would be under weight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back