Sign in to follow this  
yuazha808

The Tama Shoebox Bed/House!

If you want to make a Tama Shoebox Bed,get a old/new shoebox.Glue paper to the shoebox if you want to decorate it later(or now,if desired.)Get some cotton and cloth.The cloth doesn't have to be any size,any color,or any shape!Place the cotton at the bottom of the shoebox,then place the cloth on top.Either way,your choice! :D And,if you want to add windows,use plastic wrap or Scotch Magic Tape to cover the cut out windows.(Cut the windows out first,though!)If you lost/discarded the lid,you can use foil to cover the top of the box,if desired.(Remember to tape it when you do that.) :kuribotchi:If you don't like my ideas,you can just do it your own way!It doesn't upset me. :D And one last tip:If you kept the lid, you can make a sun window!!!I hope you liked my idea! :huh:

Sometimes I enjoy to make the box itself from paper/cardboard! I love to decorate it and keep it safe =)

If you want to make a Tama Shoebox Bed,get a old/new shoebox.Glue paper to the shoebox if you want to decorate it later(or now,if desired.)Get some cotton and cloth.The cloth doesn't have to be any size,any color,or any shape!Place the cotton at the bottom of the shoebox,then place the cloth on top.Either way,your choice! :unsure: And,if you want to add windows,use plastic wrap or Scotch Magic Tape to cover the cut out windows.(Cut the windows out first,though!)If you lost/discarded the lid,you can use foil to cover the top of the box,if desired.(Remember to tape it when you do that.) :kuribotchi:If you don't like my ideas,you can just do it your own way!It doesn't upset me. :ichigotchi: And one last tip:If you kept the lid, you can make a sun window!!!I hope you liked my idea! :mimitchi:

Good one, I have newly (about 2 weeks ago) got this free box, that has this space to put stuff. So I put a cloth in there, then lay my 2 tama's down, so they don't get scratched.

mametchi :kusatchi:

Very cool idea! Love it! I did something like this and I glued fabric to the bottom for a rug, and used doll house furniture that the tamagotchi actually fit in. :huh:

I think this is a very good idea! I made little molds out of paper towels glued to the bottom of the house. :D

I tried your idea but i did it a LITTLE different but it turned out well, thanks!

Cool idea!! Thanks!

This gives me a reason to go buy more shoes! Thanks, and great idea!