Did you ever do anything funny..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
I DID.. in kindergarten... i used to try to eat the fake food, i once made kids cry because i never beleived in santa claus and said this about him.

"santa claus is a fat old man who escapd from a mental asylum who has camera's in your house, in EVERY room watching you all year... and then he breaks in and instead of robbing you, he leaves gifts and then flees on his sleigh with old dogs and hides out from the cops all year"

XDDDDDDD i was strange XD

what was a funny thing you did?

this is funny really but to me it is a little cause i was immature. well i still am xP

i was chasing my cat with a flyswater and feel on a cornerbead (most of you wont know wat it its) and cut my leg open. i sat there and laughed at it xD

*cornerbead is as sharp as a straight razor

Yeah I ate fake food..... I was always the mutated hamster for house, I always wore boxers on my head! xD Oh and I shaved me head with a electric razor.. LOL

I DID.. in kindergarten... i used to try to eat the fake food, i once made kids cry because i never beleived in santa claus and said this about him.

"santa claus is a fat old man who escapd from a mental asylum who has camera's in your house, in EVERY room watching you all year... and then he breaks in and instead of robbing you, he leaves gifts and then flees on his sleigh with old dogs and hides out from the cops all year"

XDDDDDDD i was strange XD

what was a funny thing you did?
lol.

well i was at my friend taylor's backyard and we were playing dog(they r 1st graders)and the dog crapped on the slide and we laughed and i said what if it made doggy no-no and they laughed and laughed

XD

i had an imaginary friend named Tudy and i used to get mad and yell at Tudy XD

then we had tea... i thought as a little kid!

i used to give myself "haircuts" XD

me and my bro did... and then there was a time that we would watch wrestling and we would wrestle XD.

lol yea ok nobodys postin there pic now... all the topics get sidetracked... lol i remember when i played in 2005 and NOBODY cused lol sry that just came 2 me mind

XD

i had an imaginary friend named Tudy and i used to get mad and yell at Tudy XD

then we had tea... i thought as a little kid!
i still have an imaginary friend xD

its cuz im alone all the time.

i need someone to be with xD

his name is demon

it was fun to wrestle XD

i remember body slamming my bro XD

in the atttic, there are these uniforms from war... me, my bro, and our cousins pretended to be in boot camp XD

Well, once we were driving through the desert on our way to Idaho. I think I was four or five, and I was bored. So I said "Look! A suspicious bomb!" and pointed off the road into more of the desert. And my dad said "What?!?" and stopped the car. Everyone was looking toward the desert where I pointed. And then a minute later I got kind of upset because I realized they believed me and I said. "No, I was lying. I made it up." And then my dad got angry and said "Never do that again!". Everybody laughs about it now, especially my dad and brother.

I used to always use the word 'sophisticated'. I would tell my brother "I'm more sophisticated than you!" and then I would start saying "In a sophisticated world, blah blah blah (I would say something about whatever we were talking about.)" My brother got really angry at me when I would use that word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back