Sign in to follow this  
TamaBlah123

Design Questions

Firstly, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I haven't been on TamaTalk for a while.

Okay. I want to buy a v4.5, and my two favorites are the Blue Hawaaiin (sp?) one of the Lava Lamp one. However, I can't find any good close-up pictures of the Lava Lamp one. I noticed it looks like you can see the circuitry. Does that make the design look somewhat ugly? (Not the tamagotchi itself. All tamas are very cute. :) ) If you have close up links, please post them.

Thank you!

^_^ TamaBlah123

The blue Hawiian one is best in my opinion. I got the green see through one (I wasn't really thinking when I got it) and I do think it looks kind of cheap. Oh well, the design is starting the grow on me.

Cool! Those are my two favorite colors too! I have the Purple Lava one now, as you cannot get eh blue hawaiin one until the fall. I had the same hestaion as you when buying, but I love it now. The pictures on the internet don't really look like the real thing. Yes, the Lava is transparent, but it looks really nice! Plus, the background is a nice little Bl :) ue City! Purple Lava all the way!

Thanks to both replies. That helps. I wonder why the blue won't be out until fall O.O but I'll get the Lava Lamp one. Thanks!