whats ur strategie on raisng the perfect tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zavvana

Reaction score
tell me your strategie! and tell me what pet you will end up with too!

Try to always keep the meters full, but don't overfeed :lol: and you can end up with a good character like mametchi or mimitchi.

I always try to keep the meters full. If you have a V1 with a good teen like Ichigotchi or Young Mimitchi, do what I do. Pause it during the daytime and let it sleep at night. If you want to save batteries, keep it on clock mode while it's paused. This ages the Tama without having to take care of it.

When I put my Tamagotchi on pause, I find that I don't get the better characters. Instead of pausing your Tamagotchi, I would put it to bed. That is what my 4th grade sis does and she has gotten a young mimitchi, a mametchi, and a mimitchi. Keeping the meters full is also important, and don't pass up the oppurtunity to get more training bars.

When I put my Tamagotchi on pause, I find that I don't get the better characters. Instead of pausing your Tamagotchi, I would put it to bed. That is what my 4th grade sis does and she has gotten a young mimitchi, a mametchi, and a mimitchi. Keeping the meters full is also important, and don't pass up the oppurtunity to get more training bars.
is putting it to sleep the same thing as turning the light out?

I don't try to raise perfect Tamagotchi. I do my best to keep it happy, well fed, and active, but I have no goal in mind while raising my Tamagotchi. There is nothing wrong with having said goal, but I just like to do my best and accept what I get. What does bother me is when people do things like say, "Aww! I hate Hinotamatchi! I wanted to get Mametchi! Crud!" And then they get all upset. It's initially a choice of yours. Depending on how you care for your Tamagotchi, you can decide what character you end up with. Best of luck with all your strategies!

-Gretchen :huh:

very well said leylamytama. I dont mind what character i get. they are all tamagotchis and should be enjoyed regardless. I think people need to be more accepting of what characters they get. Sure iv'e had goals in the past to try have previously tried to acquire certain characters, but this doesnt always happen and im always happy to care and enjoy the tama that i end up with.

I never oause my tamagotchis... unless of emergency. I always have it with me. Its really hard with 15 tamagotchis tho. ;)
FIFTEEN??!!! :) Woah thats a LOT

heres my stratigie:

1.always make sure your meters are full :blink:

2.most tama owners will feed thier tamagotchis snacks to make then happy but the better way to do it is to plaly games with it :lol: .which brings me to the next rule....

3.always make sure its the right weight :unsure:

4.try to catch it on the toliet as offten as possible :D

5.give it praise when it's upset and give it a timeout when its being bad :angry:

6.try to make sure it's never sick :p

if you do it right you can get the ever wanted mimitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back