My tama turned into a starfish, twice!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thea

Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi connection today. I had a boy the first time and I thought i treated it OK but it turned into a weird starfish looking character which i can't seem to find on any of the character listings. I got cofused and thought I was raising him poorly so I started again and the same thing happened! is this bad? what does it mean????

-Thea

No. I got that charcter too. It is actually pretty good. I forgot the name of the charcter though.....

care guide pdf ok weird its number 28! what is that? where can i find out it's characteristics?

Last edited by a moderator:
care guide pdf ok weird its number 28! what is that? where can i find out it's characteristics?
It's a good character! I got it and she was my favorite character :mellow:

Your tama is perfectl healthy!

Don't worry, it's a Kuribotchi. I got that character too. It's a good character, atleast I think so.

Yes i'm really happy! that's great that she's ok :rolleyes: she seems to like to roll around or dance around the screen a lot, it's cute! but she doesn't like to play games unless i give her snacks

Mt charcter turned into like a Jelly fish kinda looking charcter. What is it called? Is it good, or bad? By thew way, it is an adult.

ok so then it turned into a Ringotchi, now a Pyonchitchi!! very cute reminds me of Hamataro :lol: are these good characters? am i overfeeding? i really like them though

ok so then it turned into a Ringotchi, now a Pyonchitchi!! very cute reminds me of Hamataro :lol: are these good characters? am i overfeeding? i really like them though
If you feed your tama its a good idea to play games with it to bring its weight down to normal so you know your treating it ok.

itz ok.mi tama always turns into that,its impossible 2 get this other guy but i cant remember its name. the only way is to make sure ur tamagotchis parents is both normal type and ull get the other dude;)

A Marutchi and a Hitodetchi (is that the one you were wondering about k-plus rules?) are a pair. You get them from low-discipline parents, just you get Marutchi on an odd generation and Hitodetchi on an even generation. (And you get Marutchi the first time you play)

Same for Kinakomotchi and Kuribotchi. You get them from high-discipline parents, but you get Kinakomotchi on an even generation and Kuribotchi on an odd generation. (And if you take good care of your baby the first time you play, you'll get Kuribotchi)

Hope this helps! ;)

Hmm, I'm positive it's called Kuribotchi. Are you sure that's what you heard Black_Buster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back