Another Decoration Idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBlah123

Reaction score
Just so you know, I know people have posted ideas like this. I'm not trying to steal anyone's idea and if I posted the same one as you, sorry.

Here's what I used:

Fabric- You can use any kind, but the soft, velvety kind if you have it is the best.

Buttons- Small ones are good here.

Glue Gun- Make sure you have a bunch of the little glue sticks.

Plastic Gems- I bought a bag of these at the Disney Store in the mall.

Here's what I did:

1. Make a rectangle of fabric, and place your tamagotchi on one end, facing with the antenna (if it has one) upwards, and the rectangle should be vertical. If you fold the fabric in half to make a square, your tamagotchi should fit perfectly inside the soon-to-be pocket with lots of space on the sides.

2. Take your tamagotchi out. Smooth the fabric so it is folded in the square position it was just in. Make the ends even and glue then together with a glue gun. Make sure you go over twice to be sure that there are no open spots. Then slide your tamagotchi in and cut off the excess, which is a little over the top of your tamagotchi. If your tama has an antenna, it should not be poking out.

3. Take a strip of fabric. If it has a design on both front and back, good. If not, fold it horintally then glue it that way so it's a strip with design on both sides. Now glue the ends together (Not making an O shape- so it's like an O with a pointed bottom. This means do NOT glue ends in an overlapping position). Then, glue the loop to the back of the pocket. This will be your handhold.

4. With your tamagotchi out of the pocket, glue a plastic gem in the middle of the front (not the side with the loop on it). Put four buttons on, one in each corner. Then put a button in the middle of the corners (in kind of a plus shape). This can be customized how you like. If you did it this way, then the gem should have a square of buttons around it.

5. Slide your tamagotchi in and, voila! A cute pouch for your tamagotchi!

Here's another design idea!

You'll need-

Fabric

Glue gun

A large button with two large slits in it

1. Repeat steps 1-3 from the first design.

2. Take the button and slide in a piece of fabric a few inches longer then the pocket, whether it's the same or different than your main fabric, and make it so that it comes in through one slit, goes over the middle, in exits through the other slit. Glue the middle of the fabric onto the area of the button between the slit. Then flip the button over and glue the fabric onto the sides of the underside of the button. Then flip it back over. It should look like a belt almost.

3. Glue the middle of the button to the pocket, then glue the ends of the fabric to the pocket. Don't just put glue on the ends- all along the pieces that will be on the pocket. The belt should be glued to the pocket.

4. Put in your tamagotchi. Presto! It looks as cute as the other one, but it has a cute belt design!

TIPS:

*It's good to be color coordinated with the first idea, although you can get creative. For mine, I did purple and white buttons with a purple gem for one pocket and pink and white buttons with a white gem for the other. It looked very creative.

*Don't make the buttons too big of the first idea. It could make it look overdone or you could run out of space. I used small buttons and a gem a bit smaller than a quarter for mine and it looked great.

*Don't make this guide your rules! Get creative and make them the way YOU want.

*These pockets are good for sleepovers or just for bedtime for you and your tama. Or for taking them out or just around the house.

*Keep the keychain out of the pocket if possible, because it could get scratched.

*Don't try decorating with your tama IN the pouch! It will mess up your decorations and could damage your tamagotchi.

That's it! Sorry if the instructions were confusing. It's hard to explain if I can't visually show you. At the moment, I don't have any pictures, but when I get some I'll add them.

;) Thanks a bunch! Happy decorating!

Lots Of Love,

TamaBlah123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back