Sniff..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

!Stupid!

Reaction score
If i told you that I would have to kill you
My best mate is moving up north and then germany and then Cipras (sp).

I got so close to him. We were all going to go to highschool together and walk home together but now hes gone...

Im now crying.

He's leaving anytime this week. :lol:

And the time away is 5 years maybe 7. AND THIS IS NOT A CRUMMY LITTLE CRYBABY THING!

I dont know what else to say.

... :D

I know what it's like to lose a friend. :-(

Just because he's somewhere else doesn't mean you can't be friends. Try sending him letters or e-mails and try to keep in touch.

I'm sorry about that though. :-(

Yeah... My best friends moved to Alabama... It sucks. Big time. And I don't expect they're ever coming back.. We don't have their number or their address, or even an email address...

All I can say is try your hardest to keep in touch..

Oh gosh :furawatchi: Sorry. Losing a friend is hard. I just lost a friend because of a fight, but your is different. i know what it is like, not seeing them for a LONG period. It's ok, just take a deep breath and try to get a new best friend for the time, hope you are ok!

Aw, that's sad.

I have 2 friends who have moved too and I miss them very much. But I still keep in touch with them.

Keep in touch and just find some new friends to keep your mind off your other friend, but email, IM, talk on the phone to him. Life goes on. This may be sad, but don't get too down about it.

Thanks. :kuribotchi:

Just it has hit me hard seen as I found out on the LAST day of term there was a change in the plan and they had no choice but to move up north. The reason he's going is because his dad's in the forces.

;)

But I don't blame him for wanting to be with his dad. If you had to choose to stay with your mates or go away with your dad what would you do?

Makes you think hey.

:kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back