She loves me back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I just called Shelby! It turns out, she loves me, too! I knew she felt the same way! I'm so very happy! I feel as if all of the faults of this world have righted themselves! It's official! Shelby and I are girlfriend & girlfriend! Yay! :( :D :angry: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl and girl relationships are so interesting to me.....and I have absolutly no problem with it. Congratz on your new girlfriend, and I wish you both all the best! :(

Girlfriend and Girlfriend... typo? If not, your Lez? Who cares if you are or not, good for you. ^^
Lez? I don't know that term or slang seems rather offensive. gf/gf is good enough for me :( Careful how you word things.

Congrats on the new relationship! :puroperatchi:

Lez, or in other words, lesbian. :) Congratulations, though!! B) Yeah, they are interesting... I hope you guys, or, girls have a nice time together. :D

Great news! I hope people accept you as you are. Stereotypes and labeling people for what they decide to do with their personal lives (unless its actually a crime like drugs or abuse then its wrong) is so wrong!

Okay, well congrats. It's nice that you had the guts to say something to her about it, and that she had the guts to say something too. :lol:

Congrats! I think it's awsome that you have courage to have a girlfriend of the same gender as you. ;]

I guess she means they love each other as best Friends, not what most of you are thinking.
~Camelle
No, I don't mean it like that. I mean a romantic girl/girl relationship. Thank you all for your support! I'm glad I found a group of people who understand that just because I see people differently in a romantic sense I'm not a freak. Thank you! So far our relationship is going smoothly and without fault! :huh:

Thats good! Good luck.

I disliek people who see thing liek that meanly, everyone has a mind. Who cares? They love eachother and thats that! When you love someoen you would do anything to see them happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back